Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wrote you this, I hope you got it safe, It's been so long...I don't know what to say

<Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had taken it when the bushfires were pretty bad and had turned the sun red
I remember seeing a red glow in my bedroom which alerted me to the sun
When i went outside to take a photo of it
The sting of the smoke stung my eyes and so i took this photo without looking
Apologies for the crap photography 
but i like it as its a little reminder of the bushfires
as they seem to be forgotten pretty quickly by us all

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image Sources: Annabel Mehran, Me, Steve Chapple, Unknown, The Sartorialist, Sophie Richards (sensing-owls)  

No comments:

Post a Comment