Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well, I turn around to look at you, you're nowwhere to be found

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I watched a fantastic movie yesterday

It was called The Reader

I cried at least 10 times during it

It starred Kate Winslet (she was fabulous)

Everytime she laughed it made me think of Titanic, which tells me I’ve probably seen that movie one too many times

Its about a love affair between a 15 year old and a 30(?) year old post war in Germany

Umm yeah I don’t know how to describe it in ways to make you want to see it but please go rent it now!

1 comment:

  1. I love that film! It made me cry too, my friend thought I was mad or something!!
    I agree, I don't really get the whole 30-15 affair? Kinda odd. But David Kross is pretty fit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete