Friday, September 17, 2010

5 things.

Five things you will find if you open my bag:

Uni Bag:

Laptop (Macbook Pro 15”)

Ipod (80gb Classic)

Phone (Nokia E71)

Mints (Eclipse Peppermint)

Nude Lipstick (Rimmel, Natio or Revlon)

Five things in my bedroom:

Ipod Dock, Perfume, Lots & Lots of photos and images on wall, Memories, Make-up

Five things I always wanted to do in/with my life:

Live in England, Live in France, Move out of home, Buy an SLR and sell my photos, Aupair work

Five things that make me very happy:

Shopping and finding bargains, My friends, My boy, Music, Going to the movies

Five things I’m currently into:

Blogging, Photography, Fashion, Fetta, Dark Chocolate

Five things on my To-Do list:

Re-Decorate my rooms, Get a new job, buy a new summer wardrobe, Finish my homework before my 1 week holidays, RELAX

Five things some people may or may not know about you:

I have broken my arms 4 times, I don’t and never have played any sports apart from PE in school which was compulsory…, I have a big food obsession and yes no exercise +food = fat but apparently not in my case :), I have watched all series of Arrested development, Weeds, Entourage, Skins, Gossip Girl, Dexter etc. i’m an addict, I have travelled to France, England, Vanuatu, Noumea and Thailand


Tumblr - Get on it

No comments:

Post a Comment