Friday, February 5, 2010

take me far away, i need a change today, take me far away

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The aura this girl has is so incredible
she is so amazingly dressed
when i saw these photos of her on Yvan Rodic's blog i fell in love
it makes me want to move somewhere else in the world where i can wear what i like
in Melbourne everyone is so greatly judged and critisised when dressing different to the 'norm'
i'm pretty much over it :)
I got into my uni course :) i'm doing a bachelor of Multemedia with a media studies co maor
i'm going to try it for a year and see how i go then probabaly transfer into a more design related one but right now i am so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment