Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't you let me go, let me go, tonight, Don't you let me go, let me go, tonight

This is a little sneak preview of my Media Photography
I handed in my folio today
My art one is due on Monday so i haven't been posting this week.. sorry
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am really into the singer Lykke Li if you haven't heard her then go now :)

Also i have seen the movie 500 Days of summer twice

Its sooo good and has the best soundtrack - Zooey Deschanel is fantastic in it

(PS. my media concept is about how a teenagers bedroom reflects their personality)

Image Source: Me

2 comments:

  1. i love the photo! it's awesomee! and good luck with your art foilo!

    OMG I SAW 500 DAYS OF SUMMER TODAY! ia agree! it is asoooo goooood! totally not what i expected but awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blog! such great photos :)
    if you have time would you look at mine?
    http://shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com/
    thanks and keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete